How to create a Telegram Account?
Telegram (https://web.telegram.org/): Telegram is cloud-based messaging and voice over IP service. It is fast, simple and free. You can use telegram on all devices at the same time, users can send messages, videos, text files and can also make a group of people for any broadcast message.
Telegram is a web messaging app that works a bit like popular messaging apps WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. this suggests that you simply can use it to send messages to your friends when connected to Wi-Fi or your mobile data. Telegram is cloud-based and claims that it prioritizes security and speed, making it an honest alternative to other popular messaging apps. The app is often used on smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. Telegram is out there for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows NT, macOS, and Linux. The service launched in 2013, and since then it’s reached 200 million active monthly users. Telegram’s quality is security.
It claims that each one of its activities including chats, groups, and media shared between participants, is encrypted. you’ll download it from Apple’s App Store or from Google’s Play Store – search for the paper airplane logo. After flipping through the welcome screen, you’ll be prompted to enter your telephone number then add your name and an image. the subsequent step is to seek out friends and begin a talk.
Total User – 200 million
Monthly Active User – 180 million
Creating an Talegram account :
1. Navigate to https://web.telegram.org/#/login.
2. Enter your country, phone number and click on next.
3. Enter code which is sent on your phone.
Also, read how to delete the telegram account for the same click here.
4. You are ready to access your telegram account.
5. You can install the telegram app from the play store and following all previous steps you can create your new telegram account. Telegram is becoming more popular than WhatsApp. It is available for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
Also Learn: How to create a Gmail Account?