How to create a Facebook Account?
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ ): It is an American social networking site headquartered in California, United States, it is available for androids, iOS, and Windows platforms. Out of various networking sites, Facebook is one of the most used networking sites because of its special feature which allows signing into other sites by using your single Facebook account. It is like having your own email address. It has a unique feature of making pages, groups, and special marketing pages, etc.
Those who are using it, use it for social networking. children are natural-born multi-taskers, so using Facebook, like any social networking website, is nearly habit to several teens.In much an equivalent way that other generations may have plastered their bedroom walls with posters of their favorite bands or soccer teams, children now participate in personalizing their own space online with music, videos, pictures, and comments. Social networking websites allow children to experiment with who they’re. they’re popular because teens can find their own, uninhibited voice online which they will share with friends.
Total Facebook User – 2.4 billion
Creating Facebook account:
1. Navigate to https://www.facebook.com/
2. On the right side of your screen, you will see create a new account. Enter your details ( name, number, gender, etc.).
3. After signing in follow the instruction shown on screen. Upload profile picture, find a friend and explore all privacy settings.
4. For accessing all the features of Facebook, you will need to confirm the email address that you have provided in the initial phase of signing in.
5. After confirming your account, you can use your Facebook account.
Also Learn : How to create a Gmail Account
Benefits of using Facebook account:
Also, learn how to delete the Facebook account read more.