How to Screenshot on Samsung? Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+and Tablet
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+and Tablet?
The Galaxy S9 does not contain a home button, but the process of taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S9 is similar to how it is on its predecessor. The home button’s work was done by the volume key on the Galaxy S8 and that’s just how it is on the Galaxy S9 as well. There are many other ways of taking a screenshot discussed here.
Steps to taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+
There are many methods discussed here as follows:
Power and volume buttons
1. Power and volume buttons Method
Locate the content that you wish to capture. It can be an app, game, webpage, picture, etc.
Next, press and hold down on the phone’s power and volume down buttons hardly for a second. Keep holding the buttons until a shutter sound produces with a flashlight on the screen.
2. Google Assistant Method
Even though Samsung includes its smart assistant Bixby feature on the S9 and S9+, then still provides full access to Google Assistant. This includes the Assistant’s ability to take screenshots. Select the content that needs to be captured and then either long-press the Home button or say “Ok/Hey Google” to launch Assistant. You can also say “Take a screenshot” or type the command in with the keyboard. The assistant will take care of the rest.
3. Bixby Method
• This is perhaps the simplest way of taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9+. First enable Bixby by saying “Hi, Bixby” to activate the assistant by pressing the dedicated Bixby key.
• Simply ask Bixby to “Take a screenshot”.
• First, you have to train Bixby Voice to recognize you before you can launch it with “Hi Bixby”. To do this, go to Bixby home> Settings> Voice wake-up.
4. Palm swipe Method
In the previous Galaxy devices, Samsung added gestures that can be used to achieve tasks. One of these was, the power to require a screenshot by merely swiping your palm across the phone’s screen. To activate this feature attend Settings > Advanced features > toggle on Palm swipe to capture at rock bottom of the list. After finding the content you would like to capture, use the sting of your hand and swipe it across your Galaxy S9 or S9+ from left to right or right to left. because it isn’t an ideal system so it can take multiple attempts to finish.
5. Scrollable screenshots Method
After taking the screenshot from one of the following discussed methods there should be a list of selections at the bottom of the screen right after the image was captured. From this list, one is Scroll Capture, which allows taking screenshots of content below the original image. When using Scroll Capture, the phone will automatically scroll down, take another screenshot, and then stitch it together with the previous image. From there, you’ll continue taking screenshots or exit the choice.
If these option doesn’t appear to enable it by, head to Settings > Advanced features > toggle on Smart Capture.
Taking Screen Shot on Samsung galaxy
It’s very simple to require a screenshot in Samsung galaxy, simply hold down the quantity down button and power button at an equivalent time. the quantity down button is on the upper left side and therefore the power button on the upper right side situated. whenever you’re taking a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy a scroll capture option pops up within the bottom left corner.
Taking a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Tablet
To capture the screen on Samsung Galaxy tablet, the following methods can be used
1) Palm Swipe method
• Enable setting by going to Settings>Advanced features and set Smart capture tool to enable) state.
• Swipe the edge of our hand from right to left across the screen.
• This feature is not available on every Samsung tablet, and can only be used when tablets on-screen keyboard is displaying.
2) Using Tablet Button’s Method Used when Samsung tablets having physical Home.
• Open the app, screen, or page on which you want to take a screenshot. Select the item which you want to screenshot.
• Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, and don’t release until prompted.
• Release the buttons when the screen zooms out slightly. This shows that the screenshot has been taken. The screenshot’s preview appears in the right-bottom corner of the screen, also a photo icon will appear in the notification bar in the Left-top corner of the screen.
Once completed screenshot, you can open it by following ways:
• In Notifications menu — Swipe down from the top of the screen, then tap the Screenshot captured notification.
• In Photo Gallery — Open the Gallery, tap the ALBUMS tab, tap the Screenshots album, and tap your screenshot.
3) S-Pen Method
Eject-S-Pen from the device.
Select the Smart Select option.
Select a shape at the top of the screen.
By using S-Pen, select an area of the screen you would like to capture.
Choose the desired option:
• Extract text
Where to find a screenshot taken from above-discussed methods.
• On connecting to a PC, it should be saved under Tablet > Pictures > Screenshots.
• Open the Gallery application in your device. You’ll find an album named “Screenshots” where you can view or share them.