How to Screenshot on Computer?
How to take a screenshot on a Dell computer (Desktop & Laptop)
1. By Using the Windows Built-in Screenshot Program Following steps required
• To Take a Particular Window Screenshot, launch the particular program or explorer window for which you need to take a screenshot. Then, select the window which needs to be captured.
• Tap the (PrntScr) button “Print Screen key”.Doing this will take a screenshot of anything which is currently showing on screen and copy the photo to the clipboard.
• Then hold down the “Alt” and then press the “PrntScrn” button. Then, release both keys. At this moment, the screenshot will be copied to the clipboard.
• Note: On some Dell laptops, for that, you have to use the “Ctrl + PrtScn” or “Fn + PrtScn” or “Alt + Fn + PrtScn” combination keys instead.
2) Using the Snipping Tool
If you are using the Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or even Windows 10 on a Dell, you can use the Snipping Tool which can help you take a screenshot
3) Using the Browser Extension
Sometimes, it is required to take a screenshot of an entire webpage of Chrome or Firefox, using the extension on Chrome and the add-on on Firefox is a good way to do.
4) Using Third-party Software
LightShot and Jing are two of the best free screen capture software which can help to take a quick screenshot on a Dell desktop and Laptop.
How to Taking a Screenshot on Dell tablets
To take a screenshot on Dell tablets which are running over Windows 10, just hold down the Windows Logo Button and the Volume Down button at the same time. Then, the screen will flash, and you will hear a shutter sound. The screenshot was taken.
If you want to show someone, what is on your computer screen, a screenshot is the most convenient way to share. Capturing the display of any device is known as a screenshot. Sometimes A screenshot is also known as screencap or screengrab, is an image that displays the computer/laptop/desktop/mobile phone/tablet, etc. screen. A screenshot can also be saved as a graphics file. Various programs are also available for creating screenshots, but it’s easy to do without the use of any special program. Taking, saving, and sharing screenshots can be extremely helpful.