Icloud check IMEI
1. At the very beginning open IMEI.infowebsite.
2. Then let’s type within the IMEI Number of your device and choose the CHECK button.
3. Here you ought to find the specification of your device. Let’s find the FREE CHECKS section.
4. From the list of services, you have to choose the iCloud Status Check.
5. You can confirm the operation by tapping on Check Apple Phone Details.
6. Wait for the iCloud report.
7. After a couple of seconds, you’ll inspect the iCloud Status.
8. Example of iPhone iCloud Check
9. Example of an iPhone iCloud check
10. IMEI: 3591600702xxxx
11. Activation Lock (iCloud): ON
12. iCloud status: Clean
13. Blacklist status: Clean
14. Date of checking: 2017-09-29 07:47:14
iPhone iCloud check
Find my iPhone may be a special sort of service that blocks your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Apple Watch when it gets lost or stolen. The blockade is activated automatically once you turn the Find my iPhone function on.
Are you purchasing a second hand iPhone or other Apple device? Just Check if FMI (Find my iPhone) blockade is turned on. Without the previous owner’s login details you will not be ready to use the device. All the Apple products that have an IMEI number are supported.
How to access iCloud on iPhone
1. Open Settings and tap your name
2. Choose iCloud
3. You’ll now see all the apps and data you’ll sync and use with iCloud
4. Tap a toggle on the proper hand side to show on iCloud for a selected app
5. Toward rock bottom, tap iCloud Backup to automatically make cloud backups of your iPhone or iPad
6. Further down, you’ll also see and manage all of the third-party apps that are using iCloud
Icloud check email
Many Apple users don’t know this, but you’ll access your iCloud.com email address from anywhere. That means you’ll read, write, forward, and save drafts of any iCloud emails, and it’s all done online. The great thing about this approach is that it permits a user to see and use iCloud.com email without requiring a Mac, iPhone, or iPad since the online-based client is accessible from any device on any operating system, a Windows PC or Android device included.
How to access icloud from email
1. From any web browser, go to http://icloud.com and log in with the Apple ID / iCloud email
2. Go to iCloud.com
3. Click on the “Mail” icon once logged in
4. Go to iCloud webmail
5. iCloud Mail will load, offering full access to the iCloud email account including the inbox, drafts, sent, archives, Trash, junk mail, VIP lists, and the other mail folders
6. iCloud mail on the web. The iCloud Mail web client is full-featured, you’ll send, reply, forward, trash, flag, archive, and compose new email messages directly from the iCloud.com Mail website.
7. Because iCloud Mail is connected to your Apple ID, you’ll even have full access to your contacts list and address book, with auto-complete and everything.
Icloud check storage
See how much iCloud storage you’re using
1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, attend Settings > [your name] > iCloud. To see more detailed information about how apps and services are using your storage, tap iCloud Storage, or Manage Storage.
2. On your Mac, attend Apple menu > System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud. To see more detailed information about how apps and services are using your storage, click Manage.
3. On your PC, open iCloud for Windows.
4. On a supported browser, check in to iCloud.com, then click Account Settings.
Your iCloud storage is different storage from the storage capacity that comes with your device.
If you run out of iCloud storage then your device won’t copy anything to iCloud, new photos and videos won’t upload to iCloud Photos, and iCloud Drive, other iCloud apps, and text messages won’t stay awake so far across your devices. And you cannot send or receive emails together with your iCloud email address.