Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana was being launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the farmers. The scheme is released under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi.
For this scheme ₹, 4000 will be provided to the farmers. Under this scheme, the beneficiary who is applying for this Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana will be getting Rs 6,000 per annum and also getting additional financial assistance of RS 4,000 and total making annual assistance to be is RS 10,000 per annum. This scheme benefits total annual assistance to be rupees 10,000 per annum. This scheme was launched on 24/09/2020 and was being updated on 26/09/2020.MukhayamantriKisanKalyanYojana was being launched by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to benefit the Framers of the State under PM Kisan.
The major benefit of this scheme is getting additional financial assistance of Rs 4,000. The scheme objective of this Yojana is to provide financial assistance and upliftment of farmers of Madhya Pradesh State. This scheme is under State Government. The official website of Mukhiya Mantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana is – pmkisan.gov.in
Under this scheme, the first installment will be paid on April 1 and August 31. And the second installment will be paid between September 1 and March 31.
*About this scheme:- मुख्यमंत्री किसान कल्याण योजना
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced The Chief Minister KalyanYojana 2020 to benefit the farmers. Under this scheme, about 77 lakh beneficiary farmers will get in touch with this scheme. Under this scheme, the State will put around Rs4,000 in the account of every farmer of Madhya Pradesh State. The State Government will provide final assistant to the farmers and eligible candidates can apply online application form through the official web portal or website.
The applicant who is eligible for the PM Kisan scheme can apply offline application form and attach the supporting documents.
*Objective of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana:-
• Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana was being introduced by the state government to Agriculture of a profitable business.
• This scheme was introduced by the government to make farmers self-reliant and be able to work enthusiastically and gain more profit through the advanced technology method for agriculture purposes.
• farmers are being helped through this scheme by providing them a sufficient amount of money.
Also, read – Jharkhand Ration Card list: Online registration
*Benefit of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री किसान कल्याण योजना):-
• Under Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Government will provide rupees 6000 to farmers every year.
• The farmers of the state Madhya Pradesh will get the benefit of this scheme.
• In inclusion of these the farmer will get an additional ₹4000So in total the farmer of Madhya Pradesh will get ₹10,000 per year.
• In acceptance of this scheme the farmer will get benefits do use additional technology on their farm.
• Asper report around an 80 lakh farmer will get benefit from this scheme.
• ₹10,000 will be received annually per year.
*Documents Required To Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana:-
The documents which will be required for the process of filling the form online for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana are as follow:-
• Aadhar Card
• Resident certificate
• Mobile number
• Bank account number.
Also, read – Kusum Yojana 2020: Online registration
*Online Registration process:- [Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020]
- Step 1:- Firstly the Candidate needs to visit the official website at pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2:- After visiting the site, on the homepage, there will be a “farmer corner” on the top.
- Step 3:- This option will contain “ Edit Aadhar details, New Farmers Registration and Check Beneficiary Status “.
- Step 4:- There you have to click on New Farmer Registration https://pmkisan.gov.in/RegistrationForm.aspx or directly click on the link the Registration process will appear.
- Step 5:- At here the Candidate needs to enter the Aadhar card number and captcha code and click on click here to continue option.
- Step 6:- For the new applicant there will appear “ Record not Found with given details. Do you want to register on PM-Kisan Portal”, will appear and over there click on the YES option.
- Step 7:- Over there the application form gets open.
- Step 8:- The applicant needs to fill all the details over there and after that click on the SAVE option.