Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2020 Portal was started by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on 5 July 2019. On this portal, farmers can upload their crop details and take advantage of all government schemes of the state related to farming.
This portal has brought together the departments of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. Along with this, the departments of Revenue, Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, and Science and Technology have also been brought to this platform.
It is integrated with ground records. In this, the farmer gives the details of the crop sown on his private land. On this basis, the purchase of his crop produce is decided. According to Sanjeev Kaushal, it is necessary to register the crop to get a subsidy and financial benefits of the schemes being implemented by the agriculture and horticulture departments.
Procedure to Apply Online Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora i.e. https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “पंजीकरण (क्लिक करें)” button.
Step 3- Application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now fill the Mobile number and captcha for Farmer Authentication. After this, click on the continue button.
Step 5– Next Step, fill mobile number, Aadhaar number, family ID.
Step 6– Then you have to click on the search button, after clicking, OTP will come on your mobile number.
Step 7– And you will have to fill that OTP on the next page.
Step 8- Enter your Sowing Land Detail, you will have to fill the related information from your crop.
Step 9- In the next step, fill Farmer Details such as name, address, and bank related information.
Step 10- In the final step, you will have to fill the details of the Mandi/Aarthiya Details.
Step 11– Finally, you have to click on the submit button and in this way complete your registration process.
Note: After registering you will get the registration ID and password. You can log in to Portal and avail benefits from the scheme.
Print the MFMB Application Form
Step 1– Visit the Official Website of Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora i.e. https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/.
Step 2– On the Homepage, Click on the Option ” प्रिंट करें” button.
Step 3- Print Application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4– Now fill the Name, Mobile and Bank account number.
Step 5– In Final the Step, you have to click on the button to print and you can print the application form from here.
Required Document for Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora
Farmers should keep the following documents with them at the time of registration
- Aadhar Card
- For the information of land, fill your jam number with Khasra number by copying copy / Farad copy.
- Crop Names / Varieties / Sowing Time
- Copy of bank passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- The aadhar card number should be 12 digits.
- The mobile number should be 10 digits.
- The related information of the crop will be sent by SMS to this registered mobile number.
- Farmer registration, crop registration, farm details, and crop details.
- A unique effort for the availability of all government facilities and troubleshooting for the farmers in one place.
- Provide timely information related to agriculture.
- Provide timely subsidy of food, seeds, loans, and agricultural equipment.
- To provide information related to crop sowing time and market.
- To provide assistance at the right time during natural calamities.
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora will provide subsidies to the farmers of the state.
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme is also to provide assistance to the farmers at the right time during natural calamity-calamity.
- The scheme aims to make the distribution of seeds, fertilizers, and agricultural loans to farmers more transparent and easier.
- Farmers will get information related to farming and farming on time.