Under the Kerala Swasraya scheme, The Government of Kerala will provide benefits to the single mother of a physically handicapped/mentally retarded person.
According to the scheme Kerala Swasraya Scheme The Government Of Kerala will provide financial help to a single mother of Physically handicap/ Mentally retarded persons of RS 35,000, as one-time assistance.
The state cabinet committee has also approved the implementation of this financial scheme to support single mothers of PH/MR persons.
*Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2020 Application Form Download:-
Mention below is the complete process of downloading the Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2020, Application Form In PDF format with the help of the online mode:-
Step 1:– At the very first, the candidate who is applying for this scheme needs to visit the official website link of the Kerala Social Justice Department Website at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/
Step 2:– After clicking on the website link, the homepage of the screen will be displayed, there at the homepage click on the “Scheme” option tab present in the main menu or directly visit on the website –https://sjd.kerala.gov.in/schemes.php
Step 3:- By clicking on the above-mentioned link at the opened page, click on the “ Swasraya Scheme for parents/ mothers of PH /MR Persons” and this link will be present on the 26thnumber in the list of the scheme.
Step 4:- After opening the scheme on the detailed page, there you have to go to the “ Documents” section.
Step 5:- And at there you have to click on the “ Application Forms – Swasraya Scheme for parents (single mothers) of PH / MR persons”.
Step 6:- And at there Kerala Swasraya Scheme application form PDF will open.
Step 7:- Now the Candidate needs to download the PDF of the Kerala Swasraya Scheme.
Step 8:- After downloading the form, the candidate has to fill the form and then submit to the concerned District Social Justice Officers.
Step 9:- After filling this form the applicant must have to submit the duly filled form along with the required documents which are important for the scheme and have to submit it to the concerned District Social Justice Officers.
Subsequent verification of filled in the application form, attach all the documents, and after that, the concerned officer will approve your form.
All the parents who are applying for this scheme; i.e parents of PH / MR will get one-time financial assistance under the scheme i.e Kerala Swasraya Scheme under there mentioned bank account.
Also, read – Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana- Online registration
*Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Swasraya Scheme:-
The applicant who wants to take benefits of this scheme should have the following Eligibility Criteria:-
• The applicant who is applying for this scheme should be from the BPL family.
• The child i.e Physically handicap/ Mentally retarded should have 70% or more disability then only the parents ( mother) will get benefited.
• Mothers of disabled/mentally retarded challenged and that tobed ridden patient will be given the first priority amongst all.
• Single/unwed mothers/wives who are being separated by there husbands and who are legally divorced women /separated women are eligible to take benefit for this Scheme.
• Some PH/ MR children even don’t have a mother, so on behalf of there mother, there close relatives (women as-mentioned in the above category) can also take benefit.
• Application with detailed information about the project about the self- employment has to be submitted to the concerned District Social Justice.
• Candidates who are taking benefits of the Aswasakiranam scheme can also submit the application.
This scheme will provide a one-time financial need to the parents (a single mother) of PH/ MR is implemented and approved by the Government of Kerala.
*Benefits of Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2020:-
The benefit of the Kerala Swasraya Scheme is to provide the financial need to a single mother parent who is taking care of her child who is mentally retarded or else Physically handicap.