MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) 2020-21– In current scenario, every state of India wants development in education sector.
Education plays a very significant role in the department of financial development. There are various schemes run by central and state governments for primary and higher education.
Everyone has the right to get education. Government of Madhya Pradesh has analyzed the literacy of their state, which is approx. 68% to 70%.
This scheme will help all the students of Madhya Pradesh who want to do higher studies.
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2020-21
- There is great news for those students who have completed their 12th class. Madhya Pradesh govt has initiated a step for the wellness of all students who want to pursue higher education.
- The plan has been launched in Madhya Pradesh for meritorious students who have passed their 12th standard. Under this scheme, govt will provide financial assistance to the students.
- Government will pay the higher education fees of the students who have obtained 70% or more percentage in 12th from Madhya Pradesh board and 85% from CBSE board exam.
- Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme registration has been begun. Students can fill the online registration form.
Purpose of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2020-21
Through Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme, Madhya Pradesh govt will provide financial help up to 1.5 lakhs of money to all applicants who want to complete their higher education. By using this scheme, the illiteracy rate of state will also reduce.
Benefits of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme 2020-21
- Government of MP will pay all the charges of admission in government/ private colleges.
- Through this scheme, all those students can study further and pursue their dreams.
- MP government will provide assistance of 1.5 Lakh or actual course fees for those applicants who are enrolling for govt or private engineering/ medical/ law courses.
- Under Chief Minister Meritorious Students Yojana, worthy students of Madhya Pradesh will also get cash prizes from the government for the first, second and third positions in the examination.
- 1st Cash Prize 1 Lakh
- 2nd Cash Prize of 75,000 Rupees
- 3rd Cash Prize of 50,000 Rupees
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2020-21 official website
On this portal, students can register online and manage their application and after filling the application they can track application status as well.
Website URL – http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/
Overview of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme
|Name of Scheme||MP मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना 2020|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh|
|Start Date pf Application Form Submission||1st July 2020|
|Last Date of Form Submission||15th June 2021|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|Beneficiaries||12th passes students of MP|
|Aim of Yojana||To support students financially|
|Helpline Details||Email ID: [email protected]|
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
We suggest all the interested candidates that before submitting the application form, check all the criteria given below. Only those candidates will be eligible to fill the application form who will fulfill the standard of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana.
- To take advantage of this scheme, applicants must be a permanent citizen of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Annual earning of student’s parents/ guardians should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs per annum.
- Domicile of Madhya Pradesh will not be taken from regular students, but private students have to present their domicile certificates.
- Applicants must have scored 75% of marks from Madhya Pradesh board and 85% marks from CBSE board.
Documents Required to Fill Application Form
|Aadhaar Card of Candidate||Annual Income Certificate||Domicile of Madhya Pradesh|
|Class 12th Marksheet||Proof of Admission||10th Scorecard and Certificates|
|Photo of Applicant||Complete Bank Details like Name of Bank, IFSC or MICR Code, Branch Name, etc||Contact Number|
Also Read: Farm Machinery Bank Yojana
Method to fill Meritorious Students Scheme 2020-21 Application Form
Application forms are available on the official portal of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi website. Last Date of application form submission is 15/06/2021. Candidates have to fill correct details in the application form. Process to fill the application form is as follows.
- Aspirants have to browse the official link of scheme or you can also use the quick link given at the end of the article.
- Homepage of the portal will be displayed, on the menubar, next you will see “Application” option.
- After clicking on it, a dropdown box will open on the same page.
- Hit the “Register on Portal” tab.
- Application form for registration will be shown on the next page.
- Applicants have to enter all your details such as name, gender, date of birth, category. religion, phone number, father’s name, mother’s name, etc on the application form.
- Then, fill your correspondence address and permanent address on the form.
- Tick on the declaration checkbox present and enter the code given at the bottom of form.
- To submit the application form, you have to click on “Check Form Validation” button.
- Finally, your application form has been submitted.
Terms of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme 2020-21
- Applicants who are taking the benefits of this scheme have to complete their higher education in the given time period.
- Charges payable to students of government institutions will be payable in the account of the institution, while fees payable to students studying in private institutions will be payable in the account of students.
- In case of the student receiving support from any other plan of State or Central Government, he/ she will get the odd amount.
- All the recipients of this scheme and their family can return the amount given under this scheme for other beneficiaries like them.