Mukhayamantri Yava Sambhal Yojana which js also known as Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme was initially launched on the date 1st July 2012. This scheme possesses an allowance of up to Rs 650 per month for jobless people. Especially women and Physically Disabled candidates were provided with RS 750 per month. This is beneficial up to either 2 years or till they were accommodating with jobs
The State Government has renewed this article by providing an allowance to unemployed people of RS 3000 for men and RS 3500 for women and disabled people per month, since 3rd February 2019. This Yojana has proved beneficial for 1.6 Lakh eligible youth for a maximum of 2 years. If this number exceeds the preferred applicant must be the oldest of the lot. This is only valid for graduate people or students. Summarizing this scheme would not benefit those who are continuing their studies after graduation, said by the guidelines revised by Labour and Planning Department.
From the survey published in ECONOMIC REVIEW 2018-19, a total of 28,034 candidates were benefited by this scheme, and a reiterate amount of 5317.67 lakh INR was distributed.
*Salient feature of MUKHAYAMANTRI YUVA SAMBHAL YOJANA:-
• The unemployed graduates will be paid RS 3500 and RS 3000 per month for girls and boys respectively.
*Objectives of MUKHAYAMANTRI YUVA SAMBHAL YOJANA: मुख्यमंत्री युवा संबल बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना
• To provide unemployment allowance to jobless citizens of Rajasthan.
• Candidates belonging to poor families who lack in their daily wages will be regarded with this advantage by the State Government.
• Students with good grades also don’t fulfill the job requirements and seem to be jobless which results in depression in students. So to avert this stress and depression in students’ minds and to assist those with this scheme.
• This amount will help the student in their future expenses until they opt for a job.
*ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF MUKHAYAMANTRI YUVA SAMBHAL YOJANA:- मुख्यमंत्री युवा संबल बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना
• The permitted age limit is 30 years for general and 35 for reserved categories.
• This is only beneficial for those candidates whose annual income is less than 2 lakhs.
• Per family only possible of 2 members can take advantage of this scheme.
• Candidate must be bonafide residents of the state.
• Women graduating from different states if married to civilian of Rajasthan is also able to apply for this scheme.
• The collage from where the students have been graduated, should be well recognized established in the State.
• An online registration with respective employment exchange At the time of filing application is a must.
*Online registration for MUKHAYAMANTRI YUVA SAMBHAL YOJANA (मुख्यमंत्री युवा संबल बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना):-
• Below is the entire procedure on how to apply for this scheme for 2020:
- Primarily visit the official website at:
- Further click at the “Apply for Unemployment Allowance”.
- A citizen can also make Rajasthan SSO ID login by direct clicking at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Civilians can even directly make Rajasthan SSO ID by click at :
- Also, applicants can do registration by using the janAadhar , Bhamashah, Facebook, and Google account.
*List of documents required for this scheme
• Aadhaar Card
• Recent Passport Size Photograph
• Marksheet of Last Passed Examination
• Age Proof
• Income Certificate
• Residence Certificate
• Disability Certificate (if any)
Also, read – Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2020
*Benefits of MUKHAYAMANTRI YUVA SAMBHAL YOJANA (मुख्यमंत्री युवा संबल बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना):
Under this scheme, unemployed youth, who have bachelor’s degrees or an equivalent degree in the state will get benefited from the amount provided by the Government.
Apart from receiving an allowance, those candidates will also be provided training on skill development, based upon the choice of there selected department and sense of relevance.