Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2020 is launched by the Gujarat government for all the women who want to loan up to 100000 at zero percent interest. The scheme is available for those women who are employed under self-help groups. Scheme launched by the government to provide help for all those women who are supporting their families in these difficult times. It was launched on Prime Minister’s birthday on September 17. The ladies’ gathering in the state is provided with the advance up to rupees 1,000 crores. Over one lakh women will be given the benefit of this scheme. The scheme is basically for welfare and overall development and growth of women in rural areas as well as in urban areas.
BENEFITS OF THE SCHEME (MUKHYAMANTRI MAHILA UTKARSH YOJANA 2020)
The availability of interest-free loans to the women of the state of Gujarat.
Women will be able to take responsibility for the family.
Women will be enabled to live their life without any worry.
Interest-free loans to the women by the government of Gujarat.
The loan can be taken up to 1 lakh rupees.
Financial assistance to all the women belonging to self-help groups.
Additional income will be generated for the family.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHEME (MUKHYAMANTRI MAHILA UTKARSH YOJANA 2020)
To provide interest-free loans to women.
To help them revive their business.
The scheme will enable women to start small businesses from home only.
To make all the women self-employed.
To promote self-employment among women of rural areas.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (MUKHYAMANTRI MAHILA UTKARSH YOJANA 2020)
• Applicant should be the resident of Gujarat.
• Application must be a woman.
• Applicant must be part of a self-help group.
• The members should be 10 in a self-help group.
50,000 gatherings in a region will be framed.
10 individual ladies will be part of the gathering.
Free credits will be given by the legislature.
2.75 lakh Sakhi Mandals will be enrolled in country zones and urban territories.
27 lakh ladies are part of this Sakhi Mandals in the state.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLYING
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR THE SCHEME
1) Go to the official website of the yojana.
2) A homepage will appear.
3) Then, click on the apply online option.
4) Then, an application form will be displayed on the screen.
5) Fill the form with all your details accurately.
6) Then, upload all the documents.
7) And at last, click on the submit button.
Also, read – AP YSR free Borewell Scheme- Apply-online
PROCEDURE TO CHECK APPLICATION STATUS
i. Firstly, go to the official website of the scheme.
ii. Then, on the home page of the website click on the application status option.
iii. Then, a new page will open in which application ID have to be entered.
iv. Then, click on the search option.
v. And at last, the application status will be displayed on the screen.
FEATURES OF THE SCHEME
- It is an initiative by the Gujarat government for women of the state to provide interest-free loans to them.
- The loan of Rs 10000 will be given to women associated with the self-help group.
- The applicant should be part of a self-help group.
- The group must have 10 members in it.
- The government will provide loans to these groups and interest will be given by the government to the bank.
- The loan will be available to the self-help groups of women through nationalized, cooperative and RBI approved financial institutions.
Under the scheme, JLEG i.e. Joint liability and earning group will be formed in urban areas and 50,000 groups to be formed in rural areas. The scheme enables to empower women and help them sustain a livelihood. Interest-free loans as well as stamp duty charges on the loan will also be waived off. The number of rupees 193 crores will be provided to rural as well as urban women. The promotion of self-employment will be encouraged among the women of rural areas. The advantage of the scheme is that women will be able to take responsibility for the family by earning additional income. The budget of the scheme is thousand of crores which have been finalized by the Gujarat government.
The scheme helps to improve the economic lifestyle, living conditions of the women belonging to self-help groups. An interest-free loan is being provided to approx 10 lakh women. With the help of this scheme, women can become entrepreneurs and can create jobs for others. This self-employment scheme will enable women to start and earn a regular income. No security or third party is required for availing the loan under the scheme. The scheme also encourages, promotes self-employment among women of rural as well as of urban areas. The overall growth of women and providing them with equal respect in society is encouraged through this scheme.