NIPHM Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) has published a notification for Senior Consultant vacancies. Candidates can apply for Senior Consultant Jobs on or before 26 January 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for NIPHM Recruitment 2021
A. Senior Consultant (Plant Health Management) under TNIAM Project
1. A first or Second Class Master‟s Degree in Plant Pathology/Entomology/Microbiology/Agronomy.
2. Retired Officers/employees of Central and State Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies having considerable experience along with local language (Tamil)
3. The consultant should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills relating to bio-control agents.
B. Senior Consultant (Plant Health Management)
1. A first or Second Class Master‟s Degree in Agronomy OR Agriculture/Horticulture with specialization in Agronomy or Agrometeorology or Weed Science.
> Specialization can be established by work experience, paper publications, subjects studied exclusively in Post-Graduation.
2. Ph.D. in a relevant subject.
3.Officers/employees of Central and State Governments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies having considerable experience of the functioning of Central Government Ministries/Departments. The consultant should have excellent communication
and interpersonal skills with a strong flair for in-depth handling work relating to Internal Finance as well.
Senior Consultant – Total 02 Vacancy
Candidates maximum age limit of 65 years. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Government norms.
Candidates should No Application Fee for Apply NIPHM Jobs.
The selection of candidates will be based on Interview to be conducted by the Selection Committee. The shortlisted candidates shall be intimated on 27.01.2021 through email or telephone along with login credentials for
appearing in the online interview.
How to Apply for NIPHM Jobs 2021
Applicants should send their applications (in prescribed proforma) along with supporting documents pertaining to their educational qualifications, experience, research, training, projects, testimonials, etc., through email ([email protected]) on or before 26.01.2021 (5.00 PM)
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 26/01/2021
Tentative Date of Interview: 29/01/2021
NIPHM Recruitment Notification:
Official Website: niphm.gov.in