OBMMS is a real-time beneficiary management and monitoring software that is developed by the Centre government for good governance for welfare corporations and federation in Andhra Pradesh. The system ensures transparency and fairness to facilitate subsidy transfer for Economic Support Schemes which provides subsidy benefit of rupees 2356.73 crores which will be transferred to below the poverty line beneficiaries.
It is a paperless workflow that acts as a decision support tool for the flow of funds with information available to the public for encouraging and promoting transparency and accountability for providing a comprehensive decision support platform for all layers of government with high security at all logins and transfer of information. The system captures the entire workflow of Mandal, district, and head offices.
FEATURES OF THE PORTAL
• There will be online aadhaar based registration of the eligible beneficiary.
• SMS facility will be provided to the beneficiary at the time of registration and selection.
• Notices and SMS will be sent to the beneficiary for the conduction of the interview.
• Notices and SMS to committee members for interviews.
• Mandal Selection committee is there to identify the beneficiary.
• Benefits are provided to minority sections of society.
• High security is maintained in the flow of information.
• Fair and transparent transfer of funds is there in the account of the eligible beneficiary.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PORTAL
- To monitor the implementation of various schemes.
- Scheme related to self-employment and economic support is initially monitored by the portal.
- It monitors the complete process of transfer for the people below the poverty line.
- It provides opportunities and financial help to women and families under BPL and minorities.
- To transfer the funds in a fair and transparent manner in the account of the beneficiary.
- To provide financial help to economically backward families and women belonging to BPL families.
ELIGIBILITY OF THE OBMMS
Minority community of the state.
A person must belong to the age of 21 to 66 years.
The income limit in individuals of urban areas must be less than 75,000 and in rural areas less than 60,000 rupees.
The beneficiary should have an Aadhaar card and ration card.
Preference is given to women to cover the minimum percentage of 33%.
1) Income certificate
2) Aadhaar card
3) Ration card
4) Passport size photograph
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE ON THE PORTAL
The following steps are followed for registration on the portal-:
Visit the website of the portal.
Under the option of citizen corner, click on the apply online option.
Next, the list of corporations will appear.
Then, choose the corporation.
Next, the list of beneficiaries will appear.
Choose the financial help and type of sector.
Select the scheme and mention the unit of cost.
Then, click on the GO option.
Then, the page opens the registration form.
Fill the necessary personal details along with the bank details which include sector detail, driving license number, ration card detail, mobile number, caste, education qualification, Address, and photographs.
Then, at last click on the submit button.
Tracking of the application status can be done through online mode by clicking on the beneficiary search option and entering the aadhar card number.
DEPARTMENTS UNDER OBMMS SYSTEM
Economically backward communities
Vysya community corporation
APS minorities financial corporation
AP welfare of differently-abled, transgender, and senior citizen.
AP state welfare and development corporation limited.
BENEFITS OF THE OBMMS SYSTEM
Efficiency is there in the working of management and corporations which are involved.
The website availability allows high visibility of information for the public.
Real-time information is gathered through the system which allows eligible beneficiaries to avail the maximum benefits.
Transparency is there to track the information and the system generates letters to beneficiaries for the purpose of intimation.
Quick and efficient working is there of all the processes of online registration, application, approval, and subsidy, etc which makes work easy, hassle-free.
The interface is designed in a user-friendly manner and allows the utilization of resources in an efficient way.
With the assistance of mobile applications and the dashboard facility, it has become easier to track the progress and pendency status.
It’s a great initiative by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide a platform for minority sections of society. It helps in the socio-economic development and growth of the nation along with the advancement, growth of the women of the country. It allows these communities to grab opportunities for growth and set up self-established businesses. Then, these minority communities act as a stakeholder for the country’s economy by their contribution.